INTERNAL PROJECT MANAGER
As our company continues to expand, we are currently looking for a talented, ambitious and dynamic individual to fill the role of Internal Project Manager based in Europe as part of our ASIA team. The candidate should have experience in managing retail store and brand activation projects and will become an integral member of the EMEA team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop skills and experience whilst working in fast-paced, challenging and exciting travel retail environments.
Concourse is a global design and project management company that is 100% dedicated to Duty Free & Travel Retail. Our team produce beautiful retail stores, retail displays and in-store brand activation campaigns for Duty Free & Travel Retail environments, globally. We offer our clients cost effective solutions, resulting in on-time, on-budget implementations, all achieved through our excellent design, quality workmanship and highly efficient project management.
The Internal Project Manager will be responsible for managing the details of our clients’ projects and will drive the engagement of all stakeholders involved in the process to continuously deliver on time, on budget, on quality and on brand expectations.
Main duties will include:
• Reporting to the Regional Manager and working closely with our Client Project Manager to support relevant travel retail implementations and concept development activities within EMEA
• Owning and managing projects from initial stage to completion based on the corporate / brand guidelines
• Coordinating and monitoring all design and construction activities involved with the brand activations and permanent fixtures improvement works
• Reviewing design proposals against department requirements to ensure conformity
• Communicating with project stakeholders regarding scheduling, material finishes, cost and project-related matters
• Inspecting, monitoring and tracking project documentation including drawings, specifications, prototypes and samples etc.
• Working closely with the location Visual Merchandising team, other internal departments and external suppliers to ensure the quality of projects
• Monitoring budgets and submitting periodical cost reports to management
• Establishing and implementing region-wide maintenance programs and liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure agreed deliverables are met
• Assisting the Regional Manager to establish / monitor in-house procedures and protocols, and carry out data / information analysis as required
• Providing project guidance and mentorship to junior team members regarding project management best practices
Are You What We Need?
• Have previous multi-skilled project management experience, ideally within the retail industry, and show drive, passion and self-motivation – experience in a Travel Retail environment is highly desirable
• Have experience in managing small design / project management teams – a key asset
• Be proficient in CAD and Microsoft Office, and be able to produce various forms of reports
• Show ability to self-manage and multitask to meet required deadlines
• Demonstrate that you are a strong problem solver with a flexible mind and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Be willing to travel regionally
• Be well presented with a high degree of professionalism
• Have a passion for retail and travel
• Enjoy working as part of a team
If you think you can offer us all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you. At the same time, we are willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills, if you can otherwise prove your suitability for the role. For successful candidates, Concourse offers a competitive remuneration package based on experience and skills, alongside the opportunity to work as part of a driven and committed team that thrives on delivering excellence and excitement in the Duty Free and Travel Retail market.